Author(s): Rachel Hawkes; Christopher Lillington; Anneli Mclachlan
Viva! 2nd edition is packed with content your Spanish language lower secondary students will enjoy learning. With a strong cultural focus and a wide range of resources for all abilities, ¡Viva! opens the window to the Spanish-speaking world. For Level 3, note that Verde is more accessible; and Rojo is more challenging.
- Clear progression and recycling of vocabulary and grammar build students' confidence and ability to manipulate language.
- A focus on building skills, including through dedicated skills pages, ensures pupils are ready to progress.
- Brand new quiz-style Repaso revision pages, designed for independent or group working, help pupils prepare for end-of-module assessments
- Adelante pages pool and revise the language from each module and build skills towards GCSE-style tasks, including authentic and literary texts, role-play, picture based activities and translations.
- Introduction of key sounds of Spanish using phonics helps pupils to establish good Spanish pronunciation and spelling.
Note that this series was not written to align with any Australian syllabuses but has been reviewed for Australian use and Level 3 Verde is recommended for use with Year 9 in Australia. Level 3 Rojo may alternatively be used in Year 9 for more advanced students. Territory: Sales in Australia and New Zealand only Please order digital resources (Teacher Guides, Assessment Packs, ActiveBook, ActiveLearn) through Pearson Global Schools